Main activity of the company is air transportation in Europe, Middle East, East Africa and Far East. Thanks to attitude focused on customers' needs, widebody freighters in the fleet and many skilled flight crews, SkyTaxi is able to offer customized solutions based on experience, quality, safety and trust.
To fulfill the customers expectations, SkyTaxi keeps expanding the scope of operations. The operator is well experienced in transport of all type of cargo (dangerous goods, medicines, animals, perishables, PPE, and diplomatic mail)
SkyTaxi is certified for Dangerous Goods Transportation according to IATA standards and requirements. The operator is also approved for cargo transportation by LBA in Germany and CAA of United Kingdom of Bahrain.
SkyTaxi received CCAR129 certification of foreign air cargo operator that can can perform flights to/from following Chinese airports:
- Tianjin Binhai International Airport (IATA: TSN, ICAO: ZBTJ)
- Zhengzhou Xinzheng International Airport (IATA: CGO, ICAO: ZHCC)
- Shanghai Pudong International Airport (IATA: PVG, ICAO: ZSPD)
- Ürümqi Diwopu International Airport (IATA: URC, ICAO: ZWWW)
- Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport (IATA: CAN, ICAO: ZGGG)
- Chengdu Shuangliu International Airport (IATA: CTU, ICAO: ZUUU)
To meet European standards, SkyTaxi is designated also as ACC3 operator (Air Cargo or Mail Carrier operating into the Union from a Third Country Airport) on many cargo hubs outside of European Union.
The widebody Boeing 767 freighter can take on board 40 tons of cargo and fly between continents. All operational specification about the aircraft can be found here.